GDT: GM04 | Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Panthers | Thurs. Oct 17th | 4pm PST | SNP | I Am Not Entertained

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
My left knee and right foot don’t work right but I’ve got gumption and hockey sense.

875ae618-862b-4782-9132-0e63b83cfc19_text.gif

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
I suspect it'll be Brannstrom and Myers...,.,..that's a pairing that could work
Isn't it odd that bum Myers is usually used to support new/AHL/rookies and as a mentor? But he crap right!!!! :D
Ah yes....the same Gustav Forsling....a fifth round draft pick by the Canucks in 2014 (126th overall).
The guy traded for 35 games of that other AHL dman for a team that finished in the bottom 5? Late bloomer
Although checking Hockey DB, Forsling is listed at 6'1", 199. Didn't ever think he was that big
Yes he was smaller back then but Swedes often keep growing for awhile. He did break and I think still holds some PP records.

EP has to feel judgment day is coming.
At this point every game for him is MUST score.

Juulsen played well with Cole.
So Vancouver's defence got smaller and now an AHL guy is possibly top 4 and the 5/6 guys are AHL guys as well?

Hughes - Hronek - Myers - Soucy
Brannstrom - Deharnais - Freidman - Juulsen?

Doesn't say much about the farm team's home grown players that all three xtras were pickups

This seems to be a recipe for a Hughes injury.
Hope Myers can go the distance, looking like 20+ minutes for him, which is too much IMO. He looked good around 17/18 minutes last year.

Miller hurt as well? Neck?

As far as finding more GOOD defencemen to trade for .... ya this team and 9 more. Al that will be available without a major player trade are those that couldn't crack a lineup, cast offs.

Will Tocchet "staple" to the bench Sprong and Deharnais again?

5 losses?

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Hoglander and Garland with Petey makes sense. Hopefully the two guys who've shown up with their hard hats on and hustling everywhere can help get him going.

Heinen and DeBrusk both getting bumped down the lineup is a bit less encouraging.

Good to see Brannstrom in. Splitting Myers and Soucy helps spread the talent a bit amongst the bottom pairs, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad