Post-Game Talk: GM04 | Vancouver Canucks defeat Florida Panthers in OT | 3-2 (Blueger, Hughes, & Miller) | Very Entertained!

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
Coulda woulda shoulda

He didn't. What is it like game 50 of him having impact on the game and being a passenger

Florida was missing their 2 best forwards and you damn well if they were in they'd have a impact

But for petey its not about results its about coulda woulda shoulda's

Embarrassing

Alright that was kinda funny
This is all fine, you said they won in spite of him which is a lie. lmao

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
BENCH BAINS from the Top 6, or in fact the whole line up.

Lank can start the remaining games, Silovs can ride the bench.
Team finally wakes up, ALSO BENCH BAINS
i was very down on bains pre-season then he turned around and made the team. they obviously see something i do not.

Lat

Oct 12, 2005
Juulsen should totally be waived with Forbort, Desharnais and Brannstrom on the roster.

Top six should be set with DeBrusk-Miller-Boeser and Hoglander-Pettersson-Garland.
Concur. When Debrusk was put with Miller and Boeser at the end of the 3rd, there were immediate scoring chances.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Lankinen is our starter

Looks like all is left is figuring out our bottom 6

Agreed Lankinen starts. Suter back to centre, run something like this once Joshua is back:

Joshua-Suter-Sherwood
Heinen-Blueger-Bains

Don’t care who the centre is but want to see Joshua and Sherwood on a Bash Bro. line.

Lat

Oct 12, 2005
Kiefer Sherwood - 10! hits tonight.

This is my favourite signing in a while. Just the perfect 4th liner. Every hit has girth behind it.
Bit of an exaggeration - I don't think Sherwood had 3628800 hits 😂. But he was great tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad