Pre-Game Talk: GM03 | Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning | Tues. Oct 15th | 4pm PST | SNP | Gotta Get It Going

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
reunite the lotto line?
1728892933874.png

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown

Guentzel - Point - Kucherov
Hagel - Cirelli - Paul
Eyssimont - Geekie - Atkinson
Girgensons - Glendening - Chaffee

FYI: Sheary is rotating with Atkinson on that third line

Hedman - Moser
McDonagh - Cernak
Lilleberg - Perbix
Raddysh

Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
They are slashing ticket prices so I believe so.
Wouldn't like 85-90% of tickets have been sold already to season ticket holders or ice packs of 10 games or something, plus any single game purchases?

Walk ups are only a small % typically, unless they offered refunds to anyone who can't make the game now and thus have a surplus of tickets.

Nick Lang

May 14, 2015
Wouldn't like 85-90% of tickets have been sold already to season ticket holders or ice packs of 10 games or something, plus any single game purchases?

Walk ups are only a small % typically, unless they offered refunds to anyone who can't make the game now and thus have a surplus of tickets.

I don't think so. They don't have many season ticket holders.

The team's more than 6,000 season ticket holders, partners and suite holders have their names frozen into the ice at Amalie Arena. Sep 17, 2024

** Aren't attendance numbers generally low at this time of year due to other sports taking center stage? They usually are an afterthought until baseball, car racing, and football are finished. The main reason why our season starts and finishes so late I believe. **

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007

We’re talking about a hockey team in Florida.

Reactions: Nomobo and Vector

alternate

Win the week!
Jun 9, 2006
victoria
GM2 was a better effort than GM1. Now need to take another step in GM3.

I'm not panicking yet. Not a surprise that the team might take a few games to gel with the new additions and new expectations.

Want the 2 points from this one so bad, as much to help us fans relax as much as anything. But really my focus will be on the 60 minute effort and the overall team structure.

We're playing some good teams with extra motivation to win in front of their fans, so this FLO swing is more about process for me than results (but please get a dub soon!).

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
I wish the was hockey this long weekend.
I second this. We had friends come up this weekend and I managed to catch a bit of the Philly game but couldn't pay my whole undivided attention to it like I wanted to. I was really hoping that there would be a game today where I can chill relax and enjoy some beers.

Reactions: LemonSauceD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad