Pre-Game Talk: GM03 | Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning | Tues. Oct 15th | 4pm PST | SNP | Gotta Get It Going

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Does anyone know in the past decade, what is the most number of games a single team has had to reschedule during 1 season for something other than Covid? TB had their CAR game tonight postponed and still have Van and LV due to come in on Tue/Thur to play. Logistically, are they really going to be able to make up these 3 games later in the season?

Coffees

Take one step towards the direction you want to go
Nov 12, 2021
Kuch, Point, Guentzel on one end.

Forbort and Vinny D on the other end.

Vasi in one end.
Silovs on the other.

Pretend-Onitis Pete better show up.
He will, Bobby, you know he will.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Bench Sprong for Bains. Lankinen obviously starts. Defense is gonna be a mess without Myers. Likely Juulsen/Desharnais down the RS.

brock hughes007

Sep 12, 2019
victoria
Bench Sprong for Bains. Lankinen obviously starts. Defense is gonna be a mess without Myers. Likely Juulsen/Desharnais down the RS.
Alvin's only signings that I like are DeBrusk and Sherwood.The rest are hot garbage pick ups. Defense is going to be a question mark all season .Goaltending very unpredictable due to Demko.Is Demko gonna be 100 %.Or is he gonna get injured again.Im not liking what is happening right now.

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
So much negativity.

:sarcasm:

True. Will try finding a stat that showed Cup winners since 2010 and their Winning percentage in October, it’s shockingly low.

2 games & 2 ties, not great not terrible, we’ll hit full stride after 6 or 7 games, pretty optimistic, if Canucks won both coin flips in OT we’d be talking about how great they are, decent start in hindsight, 2 games 2 points.

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Any update on Myers? Seemed like he hyperextended his knee pinching to keep the puck in as the forward stuck his rear out and braced himself.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Practice underway soon. I’d expect Heinen to move down (with Petey?) and Sherwood or Suter to move up with JT.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Alvin's only signings that I like are DeBrusk and Sherwood.The rest are hot garbage pick ups. Defense is going to be a question mark all season .Goaltending very unpredictable due to Demko.Is Demko gonna be 100 %.Or is he gonna get injured again.Im not liking what is happening right now.

Unfortunately the other signings seem like tocchet ones, as in Rick wanted them so they did it. I think they might need to get a bit more involved, Rick loves big defenseman he said so on tnt, at times he's still stuck in a past NHL era and makes some odd observations.

Although I'm not sure if the new signings are the issue, a lot of this is our top guys not looking good to start the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad