GDT: GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs Philadelphia Flyers | Fri. Oct 11th | 7pm PST | SNP | Alex Edler Appreciation Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
I'm going to get heat for saying something like this so early but flame away. Pettersson is going to be a 65-ish point player this season. Nothing looks different in any way.

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
Millers been pretty careless with his passes today - not engaged like he needs to be to drive that line. Heinen needs some lessons from Suter on how to enable the other two to do their thing.

Sprong is not working with Perry/Debrusk. Constantly out of position in transition and in the ozone. Not that Petey has done much either today.

Bottom 6 has been on point - Hoglander and Garland easily the two best forwards tonight.

Reactions: Tritsche

dez

Mar 3, 2012
I'm going to get heat for saying something like this so early but flame away. Pettersson is going to be a 65-ish point player this season. Nothing looks different in any way.
He's probably a PPG player by the end of the year.

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia

Attachments

• tumblr_mzaro9jFzi1rrc9k5o1_500.gif
    tumblr_mzaro9jFzi1rrc9k5o1_500.gif
    967.8 KB · Views: 0

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014

This reminds me of an album called Default's Greatest Hits by Evolution Control Committee. He looked for any mp3 files people were accidentally making available for download via file sharing that they hadn't bothered naming and had probably forgotten about -- they were usually just called "default". Lots of them were people just singing stupid stuff into their computer microphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $681.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki