GDT: GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs Philadelphia Flyers | Fri. Oct 11th | 7pm PST | SNP | Alex Edler Appreciation Day

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I guess you are right. Wasnt there a stretch last year where Juulsen was ok? Maybe my memory is whacked. Vinny is bad though. That signing was a head sctatcher. Twice the price of guys like Juulsen too

Outside of the first month and the last few weeks, yes, Juulsen had a really solid season. IMO, once he has some time to settle in and play within himself, he’s okay. But when he has gaps between games (or makes a debut), he tends to run around and chase big hits with disastrous results.

I like the guy a lot - he’s really easy to cheer for, especially as a local kid. But I’m expecting a few odd man rushes as the result of pinches for hits tonight.

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
Outside of the first month and the last few weeks, yes, Juulsen had a really solid season. IMO, once he has some time to settle in and play within himself, he’s okay. But when he has gaps between games (or makes a debut), he tends to run around and chase big hits with disastrous results.

I like the guy a lot - he’s really easy to cheer for, especially as a local kid. But I’m expecting a few odd man rushes as the result of pinches for hits tonight.
Yes you are right he is ok, plays physical but can get caught out of position chasing the big hit.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
f*** you Jim Benning for chasing Edler out of here. He should have finished off his career here.
Why is Hamhuis always around the Canucks for this kinda stuff? I feel like he was a Canuck for 15 years the way he’s always in the alumni stuff and not the 5.5 years he was actually here.

Also where the F has Willie Mitchell been lately?

They need to do away with anthems
Agreed. Always hated them at sports events.

Reactions: Regal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad