GDT: GM#70 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @7:00

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Glad to see the Kings I know and love are back....I was worried after they won last night and actually moved into a playoff spot.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
never heard a coyote make a noise like that in my life either

got a bunch of them in my backyard and they cackle if anything

guess a howl is a cooler noise

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
And forget thombis reider as well Look Keumper was a ufa and not going to resign we turn him into a fast young forward and a ahl goalie. Reider get hot ur ll learn to deal with Campbell This game is not his fault MUzzin on the last goal as well

you are completely wrong

the Kings sucked in most of the Kuemper games as well

don't even try

let's work with facts here, out of 14 games Kuemper gave, 13 of them gave us at least one point

13/14 = 92.8%

tobias rieder gave us ONE GOAL (something that Andy Andreoff is capable of)

and total contributions to a win for rieder? 0/7 = 0%

and if your debating Wedgewood being an AHL goalie.... do i need to remind you we already had our AHL goalie tandem? but we also had a backup that can give a SHITTY team a chance to win when Quick is off

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Forgot Luc is in the building tonight, at least he gets a front row seat to watch these guys get outworked by the worst team in the league

Winger23

May 3, 2007
you are completely wrong

the Kings sucked in most of the Kuemper games as well

don't even try

let's work with facts here, out of 14 games Kuemper gave, 13 of them gave us at least one point

13/14 = 92.8%

tobias rieder gave us ONE GOAL (something that Andy Andreoff is capable of)

and total contributions to a win for rieder? 0/7 = 0%

and if your debating Wedgewood being an AHL goalie.... do i need to remind you we already had our AHL goalie tandem? but we also had a backup that can give a ****TY team a chance to win when Quick is off

Lmao. You are seriously using 0% for a forward yet giving kuemper full credit for the wins.

Newsflash, kuemper was not a world beater every game. You absolutely trade a backup goalie who is going to leave anyways regardless if the guy in return works out or not.

This season isn't going to be lost because a backup goalie isn't around to play in 4 games period. Talk about needing to think deeper.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Lmao. You are seriously using 0% for a forward yet giving kuemper full credit for the wins.

Newsflash, kuemper was not a world beater every game. You absolutely trade a backup goalie who is going to leave anyways regardless if the guy in return works out or not.

This season isn't going to be lost because a backup goalie isn't around to play in 4 games period. Talk about needing to think deeper.

Yeah if the Kings need Kuemper to beat Arizona or compete for a playoff spot then they aren’t good in the first place

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland

I don’t know, 8 points in the standings would come in pretty handy I think.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Disappointed how this team has lacked the ability to really make some space in the standings. How are performances like this acceptable? Unbecoming for a playoff team.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad