GDT: GM#7: Caps @ Lits - 7:08pm

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Too many Hallow's Eve festivities tonight so it's scoreboard watching for me.

Let's party

1dffa565d80d62cb14fa9403009a53f4.gif

Reactions: Marshall

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Ya boy twabs is putting away the spreadsheets for the night and is going to tonight's game.

Kind of like how the McDonalds CEO does a shift behind the deep fryer once a year. He knows the work is beneath him, and he knows far more important work needs to be done crunching the numbers, but it's good PR to go out there among those who are beneath you.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Ya boy twabs is putting away the spreadsheets for the night and is going to tonight's game.

Kind of like how the McDonalds CEO does a shift behind the deep fryer once a year. He knows the work is beneath him, and he knows far more important work needs to be done crunching the numbers, but it's good PR to go out there among those who are beneath you.

1729975985497.gif

Kalopsia

Sponsor
Jun 25, 2018

Oh hey, I’ll be there too! The Caps flew the 50 year STH crowd down for this one, so there’s gonna be 70 of us in a big suite.

Cappy76

Sponsor
Sep 1, 2005
London, Kentucky

Everyone is going to fail the eye test tonight since you'll be looking at the game rather than the sheets. Enjoy, but it's all going to be your fault for watching either way.

Reactions: twabby

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Everyone is going to fail the eye test tonight since you'll be looking at the game rather than the sheets. Enjoy, but it's all going to be your fault for watching either way.
If you know hockey, you rarely fail the eye test! The players on the other hand….I prefer to think we’ll be good and he will have to acknowledge his eye test can work also!

Kalopsia

Sponsor
Jun 25, 2018
What a crap Owner Ted is! ;)

Get us a win!
He paid for the flight down, room at the Marriott next to the arena, dinner and an open bar last night (with Ken Sabourin, John Walton, Al Koken, and Bondra hanging out the whole time), voucher for free breakfast this morning, private room on a brunch cruise with a buffet and an open bar (Bondra came on the cruise too), and now a suite with a buffet and an open bar. Fair warning, Ted has 100% bought be and I will never be able to give an objective opinion of him again.

Last edited:

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
He paid for the flight down, room at the Marriott next to the arena, dinner and an open bar last night, voucher for free breakfast this morning, private room on a brunch cruise with a buffet and an open bar, and now a suite with a buffet and an open bar. Fair warning, Ted has 100% bought be and I will never be able to give an objective opinion of him again.
Did you win a STH contest? That’s quite the hook up

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

We appreciate your sacrifice!

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto

You’re getting a Tom Wilson hat trick tonight. His greatness cannot be denied!

• Wow

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
I was considering making the bread and calling it #1 in the East in point % vs the team that escaped Stamkos but I thought it was possibly too complicated a title, this title is better but those are my takeaways from these 2 teams

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
I think the PP will be critical to beating Tampa tonight. Carbery has shown a willingness to make big changes when something is clearly not working. I hope we see some different looks and personnel on the PP.
Really want to see JC6 replace JC74 on the top unit. I've been really liking how the Bears are using Miro on their PP1 unit too. He's sort of in a bumper but further out. Rotates out to the Ovi spot too. Carbery should watch some tape and give it a try. Can't be worse than what we're doing? Doesn't work, switch it back to old faithful and hope they snape out of it eventually.

Kalopsia

Sponsor
Jun 25, 2018
We appreciate your loyalty. I've been a fan since 74, but being on the west coast now since 2001, no longer a STH. I'm a little jealous:thumbu:
It’s really my dad’s loyalty, but he’s been bringing me to games since the late Landover days when I was small enough to watch from his lap. Appreciate your loyalty too, sorry you had to give em up!

Reactions: Calicaps

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad