GDT: GM 64 | Vancouver Canucks @ Los Angeles Kings | Tuesday, March 5th | 7:30PM PST | SPAC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

drax0s

Mar 18, 2014
Vancouver, BC.
Why was Juulsen rubbing his butt on the wall.
1709702954983.png

Reverend Mayhem

Tell me all your thoughts on God
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Why are you so rattled by me?

It’s not like you spent 15 years of your life and put up 70,000 posts about a sport you don’t know anything about?

That would be super weird to one day realize.

I think we’ve already made a massive mistake committing 12 million dollars to player that: Sulks, goes cold for weeks on end, has no edge to his game, gets beat in many physical battles.

And now we’re are likely to sign Hronek to 7M+ contract to cement many of our highest paid players

We’ve already made a big mistake spending 12M on EP.

That high of a cap hit for a player that: Goes cold for weeks on end, can’t play a heavy game that’s required to win in the playoffs and sulks? Nightmare contract.

Now people actually wanna spend 7M+ on Hronek? Another point generating player that can’t excel in a playoff atmosphere?

Nightmare long term contracts coming up.

You need some of those big cap hits to be big skilled players. Not all but we’re spending to much on soft players.

like what’s your definition? Was Briere a playoff guy? What about St Louis?

Not for nothing but you haven’t really dispelled my concern all you want is size and no substance behind it.

Britton

Nov 28, 2008
If he’d waited he probably could have had PLD’s $8 million to live in LA and play for an actual good team.
Horvat just seems like a weird guy. Some of his quotes here, the whole video game fiasco, the fact that he signed to stray on long island and that seemingly all the problems in the dressing room disappeared when he left.

Reactions: MS and calnuck

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
If he’d waited he probably could have had PLD’s $8 million to live in LA and play for an actual good team.
For all we know, raising his family on Long Island and securing >10M more on his last long contract might be more important to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad