GDT: GM 50 | Vancouver Canucks @ Carolina Hurricanes | Tues, Feb 6th | 4:00PM PST | SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
Pettersson's face off percentages will improve with a righty who can take right hand take draws. Lindholm will help him get to 50%.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
I thought lindholm was a good 2way c, why we putting him on the wing

They're probably doing to have him and Petey alternative faceoff draws based on their side preference or who they're up against. Lindholm being a righty means a lot more flexibility, especially if someone's having an off night in the draw.

Unrelated but goddamn has the All Star break been killing me. I wanna see Lindholm in a Nucks jersey! It's so much fun being excited about the Canucks again. Been saying that all year but... :D

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
I'd say this is actually the best time for the roadtrip. They've got lots of time to rest and get settled in Carolina instead of traveling and playing the next day.
I sure hope you're right. My concern is the weekend b2b which will be three games in 4 nights on the road. I wish Soucy was back.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Nothing to do with what i said cringe boy
Why would they force the puck to Lindholm on the powerplay? You are not Mr. Tocchet.

IMG_0155.gif

Reactions: Indiana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad