GDT: GM: 21 Your New Jersey Devils @ Buffalo Sabres, 3pm, MSG +

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Have you guys gone to a SO with Lokti on the team? And did he shoot? Not sure how great he is in the shootout as the only attempt I really remember at the NHL level was a preseason split squad game vs the Yotes and he didn't score.

They better give him a shot. Everyone other than Kovy sucks on the shootout this year. I don't think he's been given a shot yet in the other two, he wasn't on the team for at least one of them.

Devilsfan92

Jan 4, 2008
Don't be a little *****, Ennis. Wait until Henrique to turn to try and facewash him.

Ehrhoff hugging Henrique made me laugh.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
They really need to have automatic suspensions for those kind of cheap shots once the game is over.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
What a crazy overtime! Hedberg has redeemed himself with some great saves. Can't believe the Devils survived both penalties

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
SO:
Kovalchuk
Lokti
Henrique
Zajac if necessary

No Elias? I'm sure they'll give him a shot even though he's not great in the SO either. I'd go Kovy-Lokti-Elias. I don't like sending Henrique out after he's already shown his breakaway move.

Just Win

Nov 3, 2008
Stuttgart
Cross check after the OT is over? Are you ****ing kidding me? This jerk better gets suspended and gets the **** beaten out of him when we play the Slugs the next time.

B A T M A N

No Elias? I'm sure they'll give him a shot even though he's not great in the SO either. I'd go Kovy-Lokti-Elias. I don't like sending Henrique out after he's already shown his breakaway move.
Edited, yeah I would prefer to have Elias over Zajac.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Just wait, the Devils are getting called for goalie interference in the shootout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad