GDT: GM: 21 Your New Jersey Devils @ Buffalo Sabres, 3pm, MSG +

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
There's a 'lot' of teams in the East that don't look like playoff teams right now. Someone's gotta make it though.

I wonder if our visiting Kings fan could fill us in on what their board was like last year and whether their fans were similarly doom and gloom?

I was calling the Kings a non-playoff team until after Murray was fired/we traded for Carter...because we were. We couldn't score for the life of us. Carter and Sutter changed that. Board was gloomy as hell and even was a bit this year when we realized our D was a ****ing joke without Mitchell, Greene, and Martinez for a bit. But now that we've won 5 in a row, people are laughing at those who ever doubted us. :laugh:

rrekaj13

Jun 15, 2012
New Jersey
Seems like he was reaching behind his back. Probably got crosschecked in the gap between the shoulder pads and lumbar plate

JerseyGuy276

An American Outlaw
Mar 22, 2010
A Flood Zone
This is ****ing ********, Henrique gets decked from the blindside without the puck and now Kovalchuk gets Crosschecked in the back without the puck and is hurt. This is ********.

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
Chico rambling on about knee and shinpad and this and that when it's so obvious it's the back on Kovy.

Yeah, keep playing him 28 min a game Pete, real smart.

TaiMaiShu

Aug 12, 2005
I became a fan of him after we drafted him and I got a chance to watch him in Windsor. Ever since them he's been my favorite prospect and eventually favorite player. His first pro game where he scored a hatty really sealed his position at the top of my list. He's just SUCH a smart, shifty player. Love the way he plays.

Well I gotta say, he's won me over today. Been a real sight for sore eyes, he's incredibly smart in the offensive zone. Safe to say he stays here next year.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Need to win this in OT, don't like our chances in the SO.

Have you guys gone to a SO with Lokti on the team? And did he shoot? Not sure how great he is in the shootout as the only attempt I really remember at the NHL level was a preseason split squad game vs the Yotes and he didn't score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad