GDT: GM 2: Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Flames - 7:00PM PST - CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jesus*

I always thought Hamhuis is little overrated. I wouldn't mind trading him at the deadline this year. If he resigns, great, if not, we'll survive.

Hammer is a 3rd or 4th dman at this point. We should definitely dump him at the deadline to a team dumb enough to think he's still a top pairing guy.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
I hate seeing our fourth line out there against the Flames' top line.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
But... but... VIKING, ALBERTA

is where his Dad comes from

And while you were bringing this interesting tidbit our way, two goals were scored and Daniel beat Ferland to a pulp in a fight, and topless cheerleaders shot t-shirt into the crowd on a chocolate teddy bear float, while f15s did aerial acrobatics synched up to Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls".

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Hamilton is great in the offensive zone. He's fun to watch. Completely mediocre on the other side of the puck but he was a great addition to that team.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Hammer is a 3rd or 4th dman at this point. We should definitely dump him at the deadline to a team dumb enough to think he's still a top pairing guy.

Pittsburg! They traded for kessell and have ebbet! Of course we can send them hamuis!! lol

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
And while you were bringing this interesting tidbit our way, two goals were scored and Daniel beat Ferland to a pulp in a fight, and topless cheerleaders shot t-shirt into the crowd on a chocolate teddy bear float, while f15s did aerial acrobatics synched up to Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls".

GkzO7ro.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad