GDT: GM#2: Knits @ Caps - 7pm-ish

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Who the heck decided to skate off as JC and 6 were fighting to keep the puck in and sustain the attack? Just slow skating off in the middle of the offensive fight.

Block

Feb 14, 2005
Half a beat slow from Strome, bummer. I thought the call on Fever was soft, and the non-call on Stone wasn't great.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Half a beat slow from Strome, bummer. I thought the call on Fever was soft, and the non-call on Stone wasn't great.
I wasn't quite sure on the original feed, but the replay clearly showed Dowd getting tripped. Hard to miss something like that.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
That non trip call on Stone was atrocious! It would have negated the PP for Vegas. Unlucky for Strome, but maybe he should shot a sec earlier to to put it in an open net.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Terrible missed call on Stone. Can already tell the ref crew is one of those 'game management' ones that insert themself artificially in the game.

Have the Canes/Devils game on the side I think the Canes are faster than the Devils and were generally all over them.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Man I was going to parlay Vrana and Wilson as goalscorers but switched to Vrana/Carlson because I thought I was being too much of a TW fanboi.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad