GDT: GM#12 LA Kings vs Philadelphia Flyers @7:30 pm 11/1/18

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Lmao most Kings home games start at 12:00 AM here so it's almost 2:00 now, about time to sleep, this team is gonna send me to an early grave
Doesn't sound too good for your health lol. But if you plan to go out this way then I support you haha

Reactions: KingsFan7824

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
That sure looked like a hand pass there at the end right in front of the ref

Oof

Oct 23, 2018
Doesn't sound too good for your health lol. But if you plan to go out this way then I support you haha
What'll kill me first, my sleep schedule or this team? Who knows, all I know is I really want Kappo Kakko on this team, idk why him specifically but we need him

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
I wish Fox would just become the Kings version of Hawk Harrelson, just the angry ranting old man homer. It would make the games atleast more exciting to watch.

I think he still has a long way to go to lose faith though, he still seems pretty up-beat about the Kings.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
He's not, but for me, if the players aren't even giving an honest effort, it's on them more. It's a chicken/egg thing. If they don't believe in the coach, they won't play. If they don't play, it doesn't matter what the coach does. Whatever, I don't know why I'm getting agitated. I'm not even getting paid millions of dollars for this.

I see where you're coming from although I respectfully disagree. I think the fumbling of pucks and not knowing where your teammates are are symptoms of Stevens trying to change to a more uptempo game to match today's NHL but hasn't really defined an identity.

I agree the players need to play better. As I've said multiple times, there's garbage top to bottom in this organization. Stevens is just another part of the problem.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
What'll kill me first, my sleep schedule or this team? Who knows, all I know is I really want Kappo Kakko on this team, idk why him specifically but we need him

Probably the hardcore drugs keeping you up Lmao

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I wish Fox would just become the Kings version of Hawk Harrelson, just the angry ranting old man homer. It would make the games atleast more exciting to watch.

I think he still has a long way to go to lose faith though, he still seems pretty up-beat about the Kings.

That's what I want. Fox is way too hopeful, I want the color man to sound like he's on the verge of losing his shit.
Stoll doesn't look that bad.

Stoll looks to be in good shape, I don't mind him coming back and boarding a couple players.

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
Is she coming back or is she forever banished to Angels broadcasts?
Baseball season is over. And I think she's done with the local beat. When Kristine Leahy (sp?) left Cowherd's show and got her own show, a couple of the FS1 regional reporters (Alex being one) got promotions. She's done several guest host spots on Undisputed on FS1. Also cohosts American Ninja warrior.

She used to get shit on a lot here, it's odd seeing her get love, now.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Nothing makes Fox happier than a goalie who can spread his legs wide.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad