GDT: GM 1 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Flames | Wednesday, October 9 | 7:00PM PST | SPAC

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Wow, we actually got 15 shots in a period. Tocchet definitely unleashing the beast this season eh?????
Getting lots of shots.

Powerplay looking lethal.

It's too soon to determine... but I daresay they worked on some things during the offseason...

Reactions: Flik

ForecheckBackcheck

Nov 2, 2019
I really do think if Boeser, Hronek, and Demko were healthy we would have taken down the Oilers last year and gone to the Finals. This core is actually really, really good.

Misko

Sep 30, 2020
Despite the fact that Miller won that fight, I really don't want our highest producing player having to step up to fights, especially when his hit was clean.

Wish someone else could've taken that bullet for him.

Not only does he risk injuring his hand by fighting, but he's also in the box for 4 minutes to start the 2nd.
I agree to an extent, but sometimes your top players answering the bell like this can be so intoxicating and positive for your team. This bout reminded me of Landeskog to an extent. A leader stepping in and blasting an opponent to shut them up and set the tone for your team, means a lot when it comes a top, respected player.

Ideally he doesn't fight very often but I'm okay with it happening when needed or appropriate like here.

ProviesGhost

Sponsor
Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver
Despite the fact that Miller won that fight, I really don't want our highest producing player having to step up to fights, especially when his hit was clean.

Wish someone else could've taken that bullet for him.

Not only does he risk injuring his hand by fighting, but he's also in the box for 4 minutes to start the 2nd.
100% disagree.

Reactions: MS and Misko

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Everything was happening very quickly but have we discussed why that Garland goal counted? Why was that not blown dead?

Reactions: Coffees

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad