GDT: GM 1 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Flames | Wednesday, October 9 | 7:00PM PST | SPAC

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Suter ahead of Blueger is more a fan thing than an organizational view, in my opinion. They labeled Suter a 3C when they signed him, he was originally slated between Garland/Joshua before he got injured early last year, and has always played up line-up from Blueger.

Blueger obviously got hot for a bit on that line, but I don’t think it’s really changed the clubs original viewpoint on the players. Last year was more function of injuries and shit depth on wing.
Agreed. They also had nearly identical production, and while you could argue Blueger was carried/influenced by better linemates, you could very much say something similar about Suter.

I don't think either is notably stronger than the other, personally. One looks a bit more capable offensively while the other looks a bit more capable defensively, despite both doing well in both areas.

I understand preferring the more offensive option on a 3rd line, if the other has to center the 4th line, but to act like one is a 3rd liner and the other is a 4th liner doesn't seem fair, IMO.
If everything goes right, this team can win the cup.
Only if that "everything" includes a deal similar to the Zadorov one at some point during the season, IMO.

NailsHoglander

Feb 20, 2024
Drugs are bad mkay

Have you ever tried bacon....

1xbx9p.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: LordBacon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad