GDT: GM 1 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Flames | Wednesday, October 9 | 7:00PM PST | SPAC

Lat

Oct 12, 2005
Huh so this came to my youtube feed, somehow, about a rogue-like game, with hockey, and, well...

What am I looking at here??

I just bought it as it was on sale and on my Steam wish list. Has been touted pretty highly by LTT.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Suter has more overall offensive ability and is sound defensively.

Blueger is a prototypical 4th liner.

That line with him Dakota and garland did not look like a prototypical 4th line.

I think your overrating suter a bit here. I find suter skating painful to watch at times as far as speed.

Suter is a bit better, he performed better in the playoffs and is more offensively talented, can find open space in traffic, gives nice short passes, has better vision.

Again though the blueger garland Dakota line carrier this team for months. I don't see much offensive upside some seem to see out of suter.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Do you get to beat up the refs in the gam...

Wait, let me rephrase that: How badly do you get to beat up the refs in the ga...

No hang on, let me try again: How many achievements are associated with you beating up the refs in the game?

No idea on achievements since it’s PC only.

Yes, you hit the referees. Yes there is a team of referees. Yes there are perks where the referee will hit the other team for you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad