Pre-Game Talk: GM 1 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Flames | Wednesday, October 9 | 7:00PM PST | SPAC

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Can someone fill me in on what happened to Di Giuseppe? Did he get cut/waived? I don't recall him playing poorly or being noticeably outplayed by bubble guys. This forum always seems to bury news deep within threads that I don't check regularly.

They waived him and sent him to Abbotsford because the plan is to carry 13 forwards and preferred the Centre utility of Aman.

Reactions: LickTheEnvelope

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Come out swinging. Get those points early and build off a win.

I'm so hyped, I could punch a horse.
SQV3Lk7.gif

Deeds26

Nov 11, 2006
Räty or Bains on their way down?

Based on practice lines it would be Bains, but Garland still not practicing. Currently running:
Hogs - Raty - Suter
Aman - Blueger - Sherwood

Bains as 13th, Garland would take Suter's spot I would suspect and Suter to the Center spot, pushing Raty out.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
If Garland is good to go, he’ll be the 3RW while Suter slides to the fourth and bumps Aman out - possibly with Bains going to Abby.

Bains should absolutely go to Abbie in this scenario, he’s not a guy you want riding the press box. Let Aman do it. One of Juulsen or Friedman could also end up on waivers.

Reactions: Vector

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Waiting forever for this day to come. Back in the summer, I picked Joshua to score our first goal of the season, so with my "do over", I'm picking local boy Heinen.

Last year it was Garly who scored first. All the best to Garly and Joshua - hope they're back soon.

Reactions: Lindgren

Jimnastic

Canucks Diehard
Nov 13, 2017
Sydney
I am going to this one as well. See you there. I will be the only guy wearing a Henry 80 jersey.

It was my dad's 80th bday present from my sister. He only made it to 81, sadly. He would have been 101 on Tuesday.

My twin brother from Australia will be in the family seats with the guy who buys our tickets. I will sitting with a friend from high school somewhere else in the reds.

The tickets have been officially in the family name for 55 years now.
I am at Sydney airport getting ready to board. Great to be going to a game pretty well as soon as I get there.

Reactions: Lindgren

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad