Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
@Harbour Dog
1715139028470.png

B17 Apricots

May 18, 2016
Funny enough I actually thought, minus the penalties, Tuba was having a decent game early on... then the wheels completely fell off. I'm pleasantly surprised that Lavi did the right thing toward the end of the season and played with the D combos. If it was Gallant he'd be riding the hell out of him, mistake after mistake. Same for Quinn, except we'd be golfing right now instead and Laffy would be on the 4th line where he belongs.

Obviously there's all the behind the scenes stuff and Tuba's a big lockeroom guy but I'm sure Drury & Co see what everyone else is seeing on the ice... I'd be very surprised if Tuba is here after this summer regardless of what happens

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
I shit on Lindgren more than anyone but he single handledly kept this game from getting to 4-2.

Probably the most crucial moment of this game and perhaps the most important moment of this run. Remember that one people.
Then at 3-3, Miller tied up a guy going for a rebound while Igor was on the other side. See what happens when our D play the man in front and don't watch the puck. 3 goals against were because a D chose to watch and not tie guys up.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
I think I aged 5 years. igor stole that game. trouba has to be a double agent or something because wtf. panarin was shit, mika was shit, trochek was shit up until the gwg. the whole 3rd line was a nonfactor. and with that, we still managed to win the game.

rempe needs to come out for chytil. we could use a spark from him, especially since the team has to be gassed.

I hate that there isn’t an extra rest day for travel this series like there was for round 1.

igor was inhuman all game. special teams and goaltending won this one. carolina was so much better 5v5. igor should’ve been 1st star.

hopefully we can get at least 1 in carolina. make this a quick series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad