Ghost of Yōtei

The Professional

Dec 4, 2005
Aylmer, Québec

This looks dope, Suckerpunch and Sony did a great job of keeping this under wraps, there were no leaks or info of any kind about this game until the trailer dropped this week, and it's coming out in 2025. As someone who just finished playing through Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut on PS5, I'm f***ing stoked for this game.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
We won't get a concrete date till GTA6 has one, Sony is going to want to give it a decent few month cushion
Eh, Sony put out Horizon the same week as Breath of the Wild, and Horizon 2 the same week as Elden Ring. They're not above sending games out to die.

Last edited:

Jovavic

Concept of a Plan
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
I think it's going to be like God of War.

They fixed some things, it's technically better, but people don't like it as much because it is basically more of the same.
I can see the hesitation for it to repeat what the Horizon and God of War sequels were, just more of the same, but those two also came out on PS4 so I think that confined them from being able to grow the gameplay. And they were direct sequels, happening right after the events of the first games and you play as the same protagonists. This new Ghost is hundreds of years into the future.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I can see the hesitation for it to repeat what the Horizon and God of War sequels were, just more of the same, but those two also came out on PS4 so I think that confined them from being able to grow the gameplay. And they were direct sequels, happening right after the events of the first games and you play as the same protagonists. This new Ghost is hundreds of years into the future.
That's a fair point, but I'm still skeptical they expand the gameplay by much and it was already starting to feel repetitive by the end of the first one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad