GFHL looking for one active GM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

blink

Mar 6, 2002
Ontario
The GFHL is a FREE league and has been around for over 25 years now and is looking for one active GM to fill a spot.
Keeper league with knowledgeable owners from all over the world with some unique rules.

The team available is Anaheim. Currently a rebuilding team with some STUDS. Need someone with keen hockey knowledge of both prospects and NHLers to turn this team around.

FWDS: Bedard, Celebrini, Dach, Raymond, Nichushkin, M. Geekie, Othmann, Rucizka, Holloway, C. Brown, Jarventie, Ohgren, Luchanko, Brandsegg-Nygard

D-MEN: Power, Nemec, Carrier, Kylington, Timmins, Niemela

Goalies: Skinner, Ersson, Reimer, Hildeby

If interested, please PM me or send an email to [email protected] to start the process.

You can browse our site here: GFHL (some of the links might not work, right-click and open in new tab to view them)

blink

Mar 6, 2002
Ontario
Glad to see it's still going.

You brought back some nostalgia for me. I was there from around 2000 to the time that butch ran it.
That's awesome. Yeah, the league has been around for 25 years now. If you're interested in rejoining at some point, let me know and I can add you to the waiting list!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad