Geoff Molson - Eh What's Up Doc Edition

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
I dont know how this guy can listen to MB lie about trying to make the playoffs when he wouldnt give up Poehling for ROR. I also dont know how this guy can listen to MB lie about building through the draft when our record since 2008 is one of the worst in the league.
Initially, I believe Bergevin was legit with his 5 year plan through drafting because he was the assistant GM in Chicago and they had gotten Kane and Toews shortly and Seabrook and Keith a few years before. When the plan failed, it exposed Bergevin. Didn't draft the best guys and didn't have the best management in the farm team to help them grow.
Oh and Molson... he's part of the lie, don't you worry............

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
upload_2020-2-14_10-53-46-jpeg.320633
Very true...

Who knew Geoff Condo Money Mol$on could be this bad for the Habs...
I had always heard that the team in Molson's hand was the best... I mean, before this occured.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
I hope things get ugly for Money Mol$on real soon, afterall, he is the Enabler in all of this fiasco.
The only place where people can really hurt him is in the wallet. Boycott everything with a Habs logo. All merch, no show at the Bell Center, no subscriptions at the club1909, no tricolore sport orders. This and I like the paper bag idea to show how the fans think of the team and management, which would hurt their image in the media. This is our only chance.

Reactions: Miller Time

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
So on Groundhog Day 2 weeks ago when Molson pulled his head out his ass did he see his shadow or not? Are we in for 6 more years of futility.

Or did he even pull it out to take a look?
3 or 4 years ago I started one of my only threads basically stating that Molson the CEO should fire Molson the President of Hockey Operations. The thread fizzled fairly quickly and my sanity was questioned more than once. If anything he is far more clueless now than he ever was then.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Anyone else miss George Gillett ?

After Loria, I was weary, but man looking back he was an awesome owner.

It's such a damned shame Bronfman wasn't able to outbid this idiot.
That’s all Mtl can drum up a couple of trust fund babies can also add a third to the crowd - PKP. Maybe that’s the root cause of the issue, where’s the self made Gates, Buffets, Larry Paige, Sergey Brin, or hedge fund boyz?

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Ever wanted to share an evening with Uncle Geoff? Your chance has arrived:

• Tickets for the game will be in the owner's seats behind the Canadiens bench, where the winner and guests will watch the game with owner Geoff Molson
  • We reserve the right to add or edit prize details during the auction period.
  • Winner (1) will receive the "Owner for a Day" experience with the Montreal Canadiens
  • Winner and guests to have dinner before the game with Geoff Molson and a few Habs legends at one of the team's restaurants
  • Winner and guests will also receive access to Geoff's private bunker suite next to the dressing room at intermission (this is not available to the public — it's a suite in the player's tunnel with windows so you can see the players as they're coming onto the ice)
  • Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees, and other costs incurred in redeeming the prize, in addition to the winning bid. Any prize delivery that is included is for delivery within the US only.
  • Winner must be 18+ years of age or 21+ where required by applicable law; guest age of eligibility is to be determined in collaboration with the donor.
  • Winner to receive a Canadiens jersey signed by the team
  • Winners and guests, if applicable, will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, liability waiver, media release, and/or other agreements, and may be required to successfully complete a background check.

Dinner & Montreal Canadiens Game with Owner Geoff Molson + Signed Jersey

Private Bunker? Geoff riot proofing Bell Centre? Cup must be coming. :D

Current bid is $19 000 for a good cause - @tshirt guy, got some extra $$$?

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Be a Hab

Sep 17, 2010
Geoff, step down from being president you suck at it. Hire someone who actually knows hockey and how to run a winning organization and put him in charge.

Sit down, watch the show and if you don’t like what you see, fire who ever is president and try again.

Easy. You had the luxury of being part of a wealthy family. Enjoy it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad