OT: General Video Game Discussion IX

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
You can always gift those game keys to other people.

I've played around with the idea of doing a twitch/youtube game bundle review channel. I actually have a pretty good plan (I think at least) on how I'd start out with it. It just is more of a timesink than I want to commit to right now.
You want me to gift a game key? What if I lose my disks and get locked out of my GOG account at the same time? I'll need those Steam keys! :sarcasm:
I didn't actually know you could gift them. I could do that, if I make the purchase.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
You want me to gift a game key? What if I lose my disks and get locked out of my GOG account at the same time? I'll need those Steam keys! :sarcasm:
I didn't actually know you could gift them. I could do that, if I make the purchase.

I have a bunch of game keys I haven't opened on the bundle sites.

Indiegala runs specials (Happy Hour maybe) on their bundles where you get a second bundle free so you can gift it to people. There is the copy/paste the (unused) key and send that to someone way of doing things too.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I'm not normally someone that is in to Nintendo ish platformer type games... but Astrobot straight up rocks. Super fun.

Twoods1623

Jun 27, 2016
North Shore
Do we have any fans of Counter Strike 2/Valorant or Deadlock on the boards here? I've been playing CS since 2000, but I'm still dog water at it compared to most. If anyone ever wants to play a game let me know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad