Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
I don't hate it.
H3llBzs.png

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
How come we don't have this Parik dude locked up? And I hope Addison isn't wearing shoulder pads in that pic

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Dueling Johanssons! Filip just scored his 6th point to draw even with Simon!

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
In wheeler’s Q&A he said that in talking to Boldy earlier he though he’d want to be 1 and done. Interesting, though I think he needs another year.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
In wheeler’s Q&A he said that in talking to Boldy earlier he though he’d want to be 1 and done. Interesting, though I think he needs another year.
If we have him at C id say another year but as many have claimed and as he has looked when shifting to wing with production now he may not need another year of wing in the NCAA.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I still don’t believe the shift to wing is what spurred something. I think he’s perfectly capable of putting up these points as a center. I would still try him there until he proves he can’t do it. I don’t think ~10 games in college are proof.

Reactions: Dr Jan Itor

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
If the Wild think it's better for his development to play in the AHL over BC, then so be it.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
If the Wild think it's better for his development to play in the AHL over BC, then so be it.

I think there’s a case to be made for either way, so it’ll be interesting to see what management does with him/what he ultimately decides to do.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
I still don’t believe the shift to wing is what spurred something. I think he’s perfectly capable of putting up these points as a center. I would still try him there until he proves he can’t do it. I don’t think ~10 games in college are proof.
I agree I think he can play C I was just agreeing to have him in college another year if he is training at C. turning pro or staying one more year either way works for me. he should start next season at C no matter what though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $260.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark