GDT: WJC scrimmage

Morguee

Jan 22, 2010
That Canada guy is all over the ice!!! What number is Gauthier?

officialmark*

Freddy G is a freak. Big man is all over the scoresheet. Watch out Crosby!

DoubleDouble*

I love Willie Nylander but man...it is fun watching Ritchie play.

Super Mega

Jun 29, 2013
I love Willie Nylander but man...it is fun watching Ritchie play.

Ritchie stood out and he is a good player already, Nylander has a much higher ceiling though.

Freddy G was looking kind of like Ritchie, which is a good thing! - great showing by both of them

FifthLine

@AHartScout
Jul 2, 2011
toronto
Gauth looked good. His stride looked a little more natural. He didn't actually score though, it was reinhart but they gave it to gauthier by accident.

CalgaryLeaf*

Gauth looked good. His stride looked a little more natural. He didn't actually score though, it was reinhart but they gave it to gauthier by accident.

I take it as a positive that Gauthier was even on the ice with Reinhart,who was the team captain...You never know how big guys like Gauthier will develop and I'm hoping he take a big step forward this year...He's already a very good defensive center...He'll be on my watch list all year.

BigWilly

May 6, 2012
Ontario
I take it as a positive that Gauthier was even on the ice with Reinhart,who was the team captain...You never know how big guys like Gauthier will develop and I'm hoping he take a big step forward this year...He's already a very good defensive center...He'll be on my watch list all year.

They were in the middle of a line change.

FifthLine

@AHartScout
Jul 2, 2011
toronto

Me too, Im hoping he can take a jump offensively and get somewhere between 80-90 points. I would be ecstatic.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
See Gauthier draft thread. See me worshipping the move and happy as most others oh welled and were let down.

He has always been a guaranteed 3c with 2c and maybe just maybe 1c ceiling.

Personally I think he will be contender grade 3c.

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
This year Gauthier will be a beast. This reason its called a "19 year old tournament" is because of guys like Gauthier.

Future

Feb 8, 2011
Ontario
Valiev was the best defenseman for Russia, came inches away from scoring a second goal. One of the best players on the ice too. Very nice to see.

ScJeff

Jun 15, 2010
Is there highlights of the Valiev and Gauthier games online anywhere?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad