GDT: GDT: Washington @ Columbus 7:00 PM EST

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
easily
Imagine another loss tonight...

btw, last gdt goon said smth like "oshie is needed when games matter to the caps and its not playoffs yet, the problem is other guys disappearing in the key moments"

and id say, no, every game matters now

no oshie for big periods of time is a big problem, thats not a fantasy, its a cold hard fact

also im afraid carlson playing not good in playoffs is a lesser problem than no carlson at all now... i can see orlov having more steep decline because carlson is bigger and quicker. still you need them to teach next wave of caps defs

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
easily

btw, last gdt goon said smth like "oshie is needed when games matter to the caps and its not playoffs yet, the problem is other guys disappearing in the key moments"

and id say, no, every game matters now

no oshie for big periods of time is a big problem, thats not a fantasy, its a cold hard fact

also im afraid carlson playing not good in playoffs is a lesser problem than no carlson at all now... i can see orlov having more steep decline because carlson is bigger and quicker. still you need them to teach next wave of caps defs

This is not what I said.

You all can have your complaint box.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Imagine another loss tonight...

f*** that ... and f*** Columbus

Matter of fact .. f*** all of Iowa. Theyre f***ing assholes. Jort wearing, gravel driveway having assholes. Blue jackets .. what the f*** is that? Some historical reference you f***ing nerds. Gimme a week, a good week and Id turn that blue jacket into a whitey cream colored one .. stiff as a board to when you get it back.

Columbus Blue Jackets if you were a car, youd be a Dodge Neon with out of state paper tags.

2004-dodge-neon-richland-center-wi-cars-in-dubuque-ia[1].jpg

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
f*** that ... and f*** Columbus

Matter of fact .. f*** all of Iowa. Theyre f***ing assholes. Jort wearing, gravel driveway having assholes. Blue jackets .. what the f*** is that? Some historical reference you f***ing nerds. Gimme a week, a good week and Id turn that blue jacket into a whitey cream colored one .. stiff as a board to when you get it back.

Columbus Blue Jackets if you were a car, youd be a Dodge Neon with out of state paper tags.

View attachment 644379
I’m sure you’re joking but just in case I’m here to help: Columbus is not in Iowa, though it is in another landlocked state spelled with four letters.

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Nice haul … was this pick your own six pack at the local store or Internet? Never seen those beauts before

I know a secret store that will ship russian River beer to you but they don’t ship to MD
Thanks man.

This was pretty much me just walking into my liquor store and heading to the beer section.

The area I'm in here in Toronto (Leaside) has a great selection of beers at that liquor store.

Left Field Brewery and Amsterdam Brewery are very close to me. They have pints and picnic tables at their location.

Pretty cool.

Last edited:

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Thanks man.

This was pretty much me just walking into my liquor store and heading to the beer section.

The area I'm in here in Toronto (Leaside) has a great selection of beers at that liquor store.

Left Field Brewery and Amsterdam Brewery are very close to me. They have pints and picnic tables at their location.

Pretty cool.
Nice a lot like around here. Drink the local guys. Tonight it’s Cushwa Cali Cush and Other Half no. 3. Both were canned about a week ago (guessing on the Cush)

Beer has changed from the 90s

Reactions: BallardEra

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad