2019 Winter Classic GDT - GAME 40 - 1/1/19 1 PM - THE BEAR visits Our Lady of the Lake - NBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Jesus Rask robbed guy all alone in slot
jesus_saves_plaque-ra13b352da45f45f881dd960437422ec8_ar56b_8byvr_307.jpg

Reactions: Grimey and BMC

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
I must be the only one that thinks the Bergeron line isn’t as good 5 on 5 as they’re made out to be.

not sure about the advanced stats recently... but around a year ago I saw some numbers about how impossible it is to score on Bergeron/chara

I saw one stat that when killing penalties Bergeron/marchand generate more scoring chances then they allow

plus/minus isn't the most useful stat necessarily... but it tells a story when you look at it year after year

Bergeron/marchand go aginst the other teams top line and own it

so I think its fairly safe to say you are deeply in the minority with your thoughts here and youd probably want to tell yourself you are wrong and try to change your opinion as soon as possible before it passes judgment on your overall understanding of hockey

its like when I used to think bob Sweeney would become a 40 goal scorer... or that Daniel brier wasn't a good hockey player. I was wrong and wrong... the longer I held onto these viewpoints the weaker I appeared as a knowledgable hockey fan. we all are wrong about things... but give it up as soon as possible

I hope this helps

Reactions: LouisSleigher

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I hate kane so much. I mean not really, he's terrific as a player

I just hate watching breakaways like that happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad