Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Going to be a good game.

Montreal beat Toronto.

We can't be fooled by there team thinking they are weak. A lot of young blood and some good talent there.

Gotta make sure we don't give them an inch. Atleast when caufield is out there 0 inches.

Reactions: Andy99

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
I’d like to see the offense and pp keep rolling. Hopefully one of the former Habs can score tonight.

Reactions: Andy99

Glamor Toad

Jun 30, 2009
Poitiers
I’d like to see the offense and pp keep rolling. Hopefully one of the former Habs can score tonight.
Yes and yes. Add to that, try and bank on the slow start the Habs have had on their PP, the Pens could use a good confidence boost there. Get back to that 87% we know they can hit

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Their forwards are fast and might cause some trouble, but looking at that defense there's no excuse not to win this one. Wouldn't mind them getting Bedard either so let's help them out.

Reactions: Gumbercules

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Pens are wanting to start strong here and I think they are good with road games to start the next 17 games mostly on the road. The team is happy with the commitment of signing everyone and continuing to compete for a championship. Pens are better than last year and I think the room is good to go.

Pens management actually went to the NHL and asked for their road games to be weighted towards the beginning of the season

Reactions: Gurglesons

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

ro2mn4S.gif

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Their forwards are fast and might cause some trouble, but looking at that defense there's no excuse not to win this one. Wouldn't mind them getting Bedard either so let's help them out.

Agree that Montreal's forward group is a bit underrated and can do some damage on the counter attack. They were a much different team after MSL took over last year. Their D does stink however, so hopefully with Allen out, the Pens can fill the net.

Montreal isn't a great team, but assuming they stay healthy i'd be surprised if they sink to the Arizona/Chicago level bad that would leave them with high odds to land Berard.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Pens will be facing an AHL level goalie, who will be stopping the puck behind a defense of nobodies

Is it asking too much to win 8-0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad