It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Ovy….

upload_2022-3-8_23-45-8.gif

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
We are as our dee goes. When healthy we are much better. Not a coincidence that we started better when we had our full 6 on dee!

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Heckuva game, could've been 7-7 with all the chances
Gutsy play from a lot of the team, great effort

I got involved tonight really wanting this for the team,
so nice to get the Big W against a red hot team, think JoeB said CGY was 12-0-1 at home since Jan17?

chef's kiss on that Mantha snipe between Dman's legs, that had to feel good

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Even line play. Everyone with over 12 minutes. OV only 17:10. Good balance goes a long ways.

We will see the long term effect of balanced ice time, but my prediction is that it will help 8 and 92 the most. Even Kuzy has looked tired during the past few weeks compared to the beginning of the season.

Now the 3rd line needs to bring the same level of play every night for this to work. They're the weak link in this group of forwards.

Reactions: DWGie26

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Mantha was all around the puck tonight, too bad it was bouncing on all those 1st/2nd pd chances
enjoyed his calm under pressure tonight along the boards finding quick outlets, and on PP2 serving up backhand sauce with ease

So nice to have almost everyone slotted properly now, McMic needs to get hoodoo'd for some re-mojo-fizationy

Reinhart

Jun 13, 2011
Good game Cap fans. I told you that your team are still legitimate contenders - no panic, just a solid team getting a win on the road against another team that is playing very well. Cool that Ovie tied Jagr's record against the same team Jagr last played for, and in the same building as Jagr scored last. I will not lie - I was hoping that the 2nd empty net shot that Mangiapane blocked went in, just to see that record broken. Good luck the rest of the season.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Back on Team All In after being a very steady Team Fold for most of 2022
Welcome back!

As long as Ovie and Backstrom are here and putting us in the playoffs, I want to take chances and make moves.

f*** a forced rebuild, let’s do that when we can’t make the playoffs.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Nice win to wake up to against a hot team. Love to see Mantha score and Ovechkin now tied with Jagr. Shearys on a tear

Last edited:

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Good game Cap fans. I told you that your team are still legitimate contenders - no panic, just a solid team getting a win on the road against another team that is playing very well. Cool that Ovie tied Jagr's record against the same team Jagr last played for, and in the same building as Jagr scored last. I will not lie - I was hoping that the 2nd empty net shot that Mangiapane blocked went in, just to see that record broken. Good luck the rest of the season.

Very classy - cheers to you Calgary fan

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Ovi :bow:

BTW what about the rocket race? Shouldn't be far away despite your team being off for 2 months :sarcasm:

I think he's too far back this year - 35 to Matthews 43 I think? I am sure Ovie will land around 50 but I think Matthews could get 60 - that team gets laughed at a lot but they have some serious talent / firepower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad