GDT: GDT #8 Florida Panthers vs New York Islanders | October 26th | 7:30 PM | F/L 6-3

Wanderson

Aug 1, 2011
Good morning,

Have a feeling that this journey is over and that the best thing would be to rebuild the whole team. The owners need to swallow their pride.

Last night, the team conceded another goal during the last 5 minutes of the third period. Does anyone know how many games in the last two years the Isles have conceded goals at the end of games? Feels like it happens every game and it must be something mental.

scottywiper

Dec 2, 2018
Good morning,

Have a feeling that this journey is over and that the best thing would be to rebuild the whole team. The owners need to swallow their pride.

Last night, the team conceded another goal during the last 5 minutes of the third period. Does anyone know how many games in the last two years the Isles have conceded goals at the end of games? Feels like it happens every game and it must be something mental.
It seems clear Barzal can't take that final step to becoming a bona fide star. He's a very, very good player, but he can't turn games on a regular basis.

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
So uh, who's the consensus top pick for the draft next year?

Feeling like that's a likely scenario for the team, and at least way more likely than thinking of the playoffs.

3-0 to lose 6-3. Gross.

Arsenalogist24

Dec 10, 2013
I didn’t like the call ups or roster rotation coming off a win against New Jersey. But Patrick Roy REALLY didn’t like the call ups, wow.

Lek

Nov 25, 2006
Raleigh
So...How 'bout them Jets.....Winnipeg Jets.......might maybe think of spending time watching as this team is causing me more pain than i have pain killers and alcohol to suppress!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad