GDT: GDT #7 New York Islanders @ New Jersey Devils | October 25th | 7:00 PM | F/4-3 OTW

Chockey22

Jul 12, 2022
Glad the big two came through, that's what they're expected to do. Also, I thought the D core minus Dobson played well. Pelech looks a lot better than last year, and Pulock's playing great hockey too. Mayfield's done what he needs to do, and Romanov laying that hit on Hughes after getting rocked is great.

scottywiper

Dec 2, 2018
Didn't watch it all, flicked back on for overtime.
Need to find a way to protect leads. Three last 3 minutes equalisers already this season!
I will say so far this season Romanov has looked real good?
Is carrying puck more and showing some moves.
Dare I say it has looked more effective than Dobson?

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Glad the big two came through, that's what they're expected to do. Also, I thought the D core minus Dobson played well. Pelech looks a lot better than last year, and Pulock's playing great hockey too. Mayfield's done what he needs to do, and Romanov laying that hit on Hughes after getting rocked is great.
Our issue is...Dobson

Yeah his ass is getting traded lmao

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
I think Dobson may need to take a seat and watch a game. Third period was very Capuanoesque. They stopped pressing and sat back, attempting to protect the lead. This strategy never seems to work and should be abandoned immediately.

Rehabguy

In ROY I trust
Oct 2, 2011
Our issue is...Dobson

Yeah his ass is getting traded lmao
He just got get quite a bit tougher. Plays the puck too much and not the body. He's got to learn to throw whatever weight he has around a bit. STOP chasing the puck. Offensive wise he's fine.

Loved Romanov throwing his weight around. Too bad none of it is rubbing off of Dobson yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad