GDT: GDT #45 New York Islanders @ Chicago Blackhawks | January 19th | 8:30 PM | F/4-3 OTL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
If this doesn't wake up this lazy worthless team like a piece of sheetrock being thrusted to their mouth, i don't know what will

Reactions: SI90

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Just give 2 minutes to Blackwell. Wired scoring

Barzal looks like he ate some punches on the ground to the forehead.

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
The wide open slapshot by that missed the med by 10 feet was classic Aho. It looked like an athletic play, but somehow it doesn’t convert to actual goals. And we haven’t even talked about his defensive lapses.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
All this and we can’t use Barzal. Thats why I hate when they score the penalties like that. We basically getting the same punishment as CHI

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Good period. Little too loose in the D zone. They have their legs, they need to capitalize on these chances.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Pelech is just not the same player. I don't know if he is still feeling his way back from injury, but he looks kind of bad out there. He is saddled with Mayfield or Aho so maybe I'm being too harsh, but I clench the butt cheeks when he's on the ice now and I never did that before.
His defensive zone play is awful…both before and after his stint on IR. Want to see if a new coach can light a fire under him and Mayfield.

Reactions: PWJunior

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad