GDT: GDT#4| Penguins vs. Redwings | Wed, Oct. 18 2023 7:30 PM EST|LCA| Hey, it's My B-Day, all I want is a Karlsson good game...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
That looked a lot like last year. Bad PP and then the other team scores a goal soon after.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I thought we were getting a goal from the bottom six tonight…or maybe they said give up a goal lol

Reactions: farscape1

BillyOcean

Jan 2, 2015
Heavy hitter Ruhwedel really finishing off that check and not getting smoked on the play.

Will it be game 8 where we hear how well POJ/Ruhwedel are doing and how challenging it is to play on such limited minutes? It's coming.

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
POJ; you either take the pass or the guy! You dont just stand around like a fecking dude scared a of a vampire and let the lights go red!

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
How bad are Nieto/Acc taht Carter looks like the best player on that line

Acciari had 5 hits in the opener so he was doing *something* out there. Sully probably told him to cool it with that stuff (and he has), which leaves nothing for Acciari to do at all.

Reactions: ColePens

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
wait, they played great first ten minutes, they got deflated after that stupid PP, problem is not getting any momentum or zone time from the 3rd and 4th

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad