GDT: GDT #1 Utah Hockey Club vs New York Islanders | October 10th | 7:30 PM | F/TBD

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
Hockey Club?

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Strummergas

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
This is the wrong thread because this is a MUST WIN but, I believe teams charging for parking at their own parking lots is gouging. Whoever did it first is a real dick.

As evidenced by Atlanta and now Utah with the cheap in-game concessions, just because you could, doesn't mean you should.

Parking land owned by outside parties or those taking advantage of owning a location near a stadium, I'm all for.
Must win. Yours is a nice thought but 2 out of 124 pro teams is an anomaly. UBS Arena is on NY state owned land so there's a landlord to satisfy. NY Arena Partners owe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Misunderstood

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
Taking the side of the billionaire owners, nice.

Price gouging is still f***ed up no matter where it is.
Not really, just the isles have been behind the market on a number of things, UBS reset the market.

The el cheapo days of NVMC are long gone and premium pricing for everything is the norm. Arenas, stadiums, etc. Still have strong attendance, so people are paying up.

Utah looked decent the other night, got their first win under their belt. Chicago looked like, well, the current version of Chicago - not a good team.

Isles win this one.

Reactions: Mr Misunderstood

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Clutter gonna be with Shannon on the plaza for the intermission reports?

SI

Feb 16, 2013
Curious to see how they line up in special teams -

Excited to see that top line in play and Tsyplakov in a top 6 role.
I am also really eager to see Kyle Maclean and Simon Holmstrom and how they come out of the gate. I also wonder if we see Maclean playing C with Casey on LW something I believe they toyed with during preseason.

Also, does anyone know what the PP and PK units are?

Here is my guess -
PP1 -

Duke
Barzal - Horvat - Nelson
Dobson

PP2 -
*JGP
Palmieri - *Lee - Tsyplakov
Reilly
*There is always the option to put Wahlstrom in there instead of Lee or JGP. I like JGP for his ability to win draws, but I like Lee's front-net presence.

PK
JGP - Holmstrom
Cizikas - Maclean
Horvat - Palmieri

Last edited:

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Saw Butchie at the Belmont standing on the tables doing his hype man impression

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Cal looks like he just came from the dentist and found out he needs 2 root canals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad