GDT: Gamer 73: Columbus Blue Jackets vs Montreal Canadiens 3/25/23 7:00pm SNE, City, TVAS, TSN 690- Battle of the tanks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Man enjoy the scenery. Beautiful Latina ladies are a cut above! 😉😉😉
I've only been to Acapulco (mid 90's) and they were frowning on leaving the resort even back then. Nowadays I hear it's really tight so you tend to get a bunch of vacationers checking each other out. :laugh: Fortunately for me I was able to get downtown and enjoy everything Acupulco had to offer even the pollution. :rolleyes:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Btw, if you’re a fan of Pina Coladas (and getting caught in the rain) you should try the Miami Vice. It’s half pina colada and half strawberry dacquerie. And it’s really nice to have while at the pool bar.
That is a wicked recipe for a hangover right there. When I drink liquor I try to avoid sugar like the plague.
Anyways enjoy the game you wonderful people I'm off to meet my daughter and a meal at Mr. Steerburger before the game. Catch you on the flip side!

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Jackets and Flyers have scored so many goals recently, you can just be sure they’ll get dry just in time to face us at the worst moment of the season.

At least Jackets have more talent up front, maybe they’ll be able to make this game interesting.

Got no hope against the Flyers, we’ll walk all over them.

morgan_mtl

Apr 1, 2008
Montreal
Not sure if there is a reliable free place on the net to watch the Habs game tonight? I'm at my brother's place cat sitting and he does not have cable.

• Wow
Reactions: jaffy27

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Looks like separation above the Habs means a 5th from the bottom finish. I don't think anyone below us can catch us though

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad