GDT: Game16|Hook & the boys sail Never Neverland(Pit@Van) Nov. 4th 2017 10:00PM|CBC, SN, ATTSN-PT|Rogers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Dear god, get Letang and Malkin off the top powerplay...dreadful.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Letang and Maatta are a pretty bad pairing when you consider the mistakes they make in their own end.

gotta give it to Boeser, though. that was a great effort.

You know... people shit on Dumo but he does a great job picking up mistakes. He plays 2 on 1s very well and he picks up the slack from #58's mistakes. Maatta cannot do that. And Letang didn't pick up #3's mistake that led to a goal.

Reactions: domaug and KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I said "nice play" about Tangers spinarama and he just ****ing gives the puck away..

You almost have to appreciate it . . . I mean, it takes real talent to simultaneously be that majestic and incompetent in the same second.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
You know... people **** on Dumo but he does a great job picking up mistakes. He plays 2 on 1s very well and he picks up the slack from #58's mistakes. Maatta cannot do that. And Letang didn't pick up #3's mistake that led to a goal.

Is it too much to expect that Letang shouldn't need a babysitter on the ice?

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Some guys are simply tweeners. Scott Wilson had enough game in him to not look that out of place beside Geno when he was playing well. Kuhn just offers nothing even at the height of his powers. Top defensive units will make him look what he is, a 4th liner.

Reactions: SEALBound and KIRK

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
You know... people **** on Dumo but he does a great job picking up mistakes. He plays 2 on 1s very well and he picks up the slack from #58's mistakes. Maatta cannot do that. And Letang didn't pick up #3's mistake that led to a goal.

Who shits in Sumo?

The other side of that is that I'd say Letang is handling the puck less with Maatta and right now that's a good thing. Less time for terribad passes and a panic.

Or they child just play Letang less. Yes, even with the injuries. Throwing him to the wolves has not f***ing worked and it's not working.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Dear lord to Crosby and Sheary have some chemistry. I love this line. To hell with Sid not liking Horny.

Reactions: ColePens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad