GDT: Game VIII: Dont get burned by the Flames please

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
rustyshakemed.gif

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
Given the way these wankers play, I might not wear my Pens jersey on Saturday, Canucks fans are morons so if they win they’ll just get in Pens fans faces acting belligerent and its all demographics not just the one that blokes here seem to want to hate lately.

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
It’s not that hard Huska, Pens turtle when the game gets physical, figure it the f*** out. We need more ammo to get Sullivan’s ass fired.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Given the way these wankers play, I might not wear my Pens jersey on Saturday, Canucks fans are morons so if they win they’ll just get in Pens fans faces acting belligerent and its all demographics not just the one that blokes here seem to want to hate lately.
I hear ya, same stupidity here in Montreal.. But they can go f*** themselves lol, I'll always wear my Lemieux jersey!!

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

canadianguy77

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2006
I guess boring ass game works for us
If they want to win they should play like the Trotz Islanders did. Sully thinks our teams lost those series because of their players which is why he wanted Beau. It was the system but he’s too dumb to realize it.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Dropping it at center is all well and good but it is still annoying the Pens lose offensive zone posession because the linesman is a f***ing moron and thought the Flame skating 2 strides behind the Pen would have reached the puck first.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad