GDT: Game VII 1500hrs EST: Pens vs Flying Machines

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
He's still skating well and always been a bit of a mess in his own end. But I don't think it's a coincidence that every defenseman, with the ironic exception of Ryan Graves, looks worse this year.
He is not skating at all well, he is indecisive, lost, in the past he would take that puck and move forward, now he just stands there,

Reactions: Andy99

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
The goalies aren't the problem
That hurts the narrative for blokes that need to blame them to be in denial about Sullivan.

It's blame players as much as you can before admitting the players don't choose the system or the minutes or the usage or the line or even to be in the line up.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
That play goes the other way initially because Karlsson tried to do something and when Rust went to cover his spot, he just stood there and slowly went after the loose puck in the laziest way he could, Jets get to it and then go up and you see Rust and Sid dogging it back, Rust tried a tiny bit but Crosby just gave up entirely.

Tells you all you need to know how Crosby is over it with blowing leads but Dubas won't see what the issue is, the real issue - Sullivan.

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This team is awful to watch too again…well, at least Sid and G got their milestones…this season already feels over and there’s no hope Sullivan will get canned lol

Duffy13

‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
Feb 16, 2013
PEI, Canada
On this whole team the best trade chip we have right now is Eller.

Everyone else is low value, NMC, or young guys we presumably want to keep.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
That was an awful trade…and I like McG lol
What I found funny was a lot of blokes here were good about Yager, myself included, felt he was a solid prospect and if anything I didn't want him on the roster until Sullivan pissed off to butt f*** anywhere but here.

But the moment he was traded, a lot of pens fans suddenly started talking down Yager. Yager was a better fit and a lot don't want to admit it and it doesn't mean Rutger is bad by any means either, just that this team needed a Rutger in addition to Yager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad