GDT: Game V Pens vs Swords: Can we make it 2 in a row?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
This type of game is why they keep missing the playoffs. Can't not get at least a point out of this
It's not just blowing a third-period lead, it habitually giving up goals almost immediately after they score (e.g., after scoring first and fourth goals tonight). It's been going on a long time and continuing.

Reactions: Andy99 and Turin

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It's not just blowing a third-period lead, it habitually giving up goals almost immediately after they score (e.g., after scoring first and fourth goals tonight). It's been going on a long time and continuing.
How come our top 2-3 coach in the league can’t get the team to play with composure or any semblance of structure when they’re up a goal in the third period ? Lol

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Can't believe I let this team get my hopes up
Their stuck in the middle of two worlds. Not good enough to contend, too good to flop.

Amazing though, Dubas a made some very good moves... but also a couple of horrific ones in Karlsson and Graves. Think about how that money could have been spent. Oh well.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Just waiting for the egregious mistake to put the stake in this team's heart for the night. :laugh:

But it's Buffalo, so maybe they allow the backbreaker.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
There’s really no reason for commercials during gameplay.

Look at them empty seats
The NFL has rules for it and the other leagues minimize it as much as they can. The NHL is already seeing a dip in viewership and teams don't like the TV timeouts as it can kill momentum.

Oilers fans somehow think the revenue will justify 100m cap hits lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad