GDT: Game V Pens vs Swords: Can we make it 2 in a row?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I have a feeling we're going to be seeing brand new lows with Jarry this year. Jarry has obviously had his issues, but I always thought of him as an inconsistent goalie that sometimes goes through hot and cold spells. This is genuinely the first time watching Jarry that makes me feel this isn't just a cold spell. This feels more like "this is Jarry now" than "this is just a cold streak for Jarry".

Reactions: Sideline

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
lol Rossi... they all blend together in their abject stupidity so I had to look it up to be sure.
I still hate that for a lot of blokes that read The Athletic and check in on any Pens related stuff, that wanker and Yohe are the Pens voice there which is just dreadful to think about.

Come on

Jul 28, 2021
I have a feeling we're going to be seeing brand new lows with Jarry this year. Jarry has obviously had his issues, but I always thought of him as an inconsistent goalie that sometimes goes through hot and cold spells. This is genuinely the first time watching Jarry that makes me feel this isn't just a cold spell. This feels more like "this is Jarry now" than "this is just a cold streak for Jarry".
He's a trash bag.

BillyOcean

Jan 2, 2015
Screenshot_20241016-192408.png

metalan2

May 30, 2008
I still don't doubt Jarry will be playing at an all star level in November and December. When he does, he better be traded that instant.

• Haha
Reactions: Lustaf

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Yeah and I mean I get it, after that Habs game you want to give Jarry another to bounce back, but I would have still played Blomqvist and let Jarry work off of that game with Chiodo. Now he has to battle back his confidence in this game, hope he does like he did in the Habs game. But Sullivan and Quinn not making any tweaks or adjustments whatsoever, on brand dipshits.
They should honestly just put him on waivers as soon as Ned comes back and hope someone claims him.

I think the well is too poisoned for him to stay here. He has no confidence in the team nor they in him. Needs a fresh start.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
He's a loser, his coach showed everybody what a loser he was last season and now this year he's, unsurprisingly, losing his job again. It's up to one of the so called adults to send him away.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Yeah it could get ugly

Reactions: Lustaf and Andy99

Sideline

May 23, 2004
Agree on all on this. He's had stretches of legitimately very good play. Right now he's unplayable and it doesn't look like he's going to get better.

Reactions: Lustaf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad