GDT: Game no. 6: Stars @ Habs | Coming off a high | Sat. Oct. 22nd, 2022, 7 PM ET -- CITY, SNE, TVAS, NHLN, TSN690, 98.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who wins the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Good period, time for pork chops & chicken pasta.

Also screw gambling ads & betting sites.

kelly-hrudey-hrudey.gif

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
I never have a problem getting tickets here. It's the price that sucks.
My biggest issue with going to games at Rogers Arena as a Vancouver Islander is how early the ferries stop, so you either have to leave early or shell out the extra money for a hotel. I have a friend I could stay with but he's all the way in Coquitlam.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Spanre showing a ton of replays of Kovacevic getting steamrolled. How many times did he really get hit and lose footing?

It looks like a lot with all the replays they're showing, lol.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Man that was a hell of a period. Stars forecheck is pretty aggressive but young Habs reacting pretty well. Love how they responded after stars goal and what a backhand roof job that was by Pavelski. Not much you can do on that. Solid period all around by Habs though. Guhle so solid, Xhekaj good, liked Dach again, Harris too. They're getting more and more confident by the minute, especially when playing at home.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
My biggest issue with going to games at Rogers Arena as a Vancouver Islander is how early the ferries stop, so you either have to leave early or shell out the extra money for a hotel. I have a friend I could stay with but he's all the way in Coquitlam.

Yeah, I went to the last game back in March, and the guy sitting beside was a Habs fan from Kamloops.

It always amazes me how so many Habs fans from all over the province come to Vancouver for a few hours to watch the game in person.

Respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad