Post-Game Talk: Game IV: Pens win vs Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Yeah, remember last year when Malkin looked like shit with two random dudes too.

Maybe there is a connection………

I mean, while Rust is played too much and shouldn’t be on PP1, he is hardly “random”.
He is the winger Sid has played with the most outside of Guentzel for the last 5 years, the winger we have with the most 30 goal seasons and the most expensive winger we have too :).

I think he will be OK when he gets up to speed. The other wing…. well, I still think we should do everything we can to see if DOC or Puus can make it there.

If Sid needs one of G’s guys as has been seen before, I think DOC can also work well there, surely had a positive game against Detroit there, and then Bunting can move up.

vikingGoalie

Oct 31, 2010
not sure what you are trying to say, this goal. just look. point man is passing, jarry is down in a butterfly he completely mis-read the play. yes there is a guy trying to screen him, it's up to the goalie to fight for sight lines, and that wasn't a black out the sun kinda screen. As a goalie coach I'd not give my goalie a pass on this one. In fact jarry if he thought a shot was coming was a foot off his angle for that even.. literally that is shot from the point it goes in he's that far out of position. (from where the puck was in a shooting postion to the center of the net goes through jarry's left foot)

1729048998727.png

Attachments

• 1729048761957.png
    1729048761957.png
    775.9 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: BusinessGoose

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
Sacramento, CA
not sure what you are trying to say, this goal. just look. point man is passing, jarry is down in a butterfly he completely mis-read the play. yes there is a guy trying to screen him, it's up to the goalie to fight for sight lines, and that wasn't a black out the sun kinda screen. As a goalie coach I'd not give my goalie a pass on this one. In fact jarry if he thought a shot was coming was a foot off his angle for that even.. literally that is shot from the point it goes in he's that far out of position. (from where the puck was in a shooting postion to the center of the net goes through jarry's left foot)

View attachment 917219
Just remember, with all this evidence that you are providing...

.. That there is a disturbing number of people on this planet that, in the face of irrefutable evidence, belive this is a flat earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad