GDT: Game IV Pens vs Habs 1730hrs EST: Battle of the Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
I do wonder what happens to TJ if he isn't able to get it together before Ned comes back. I guess they'd probably send Blomqvist down anyways but if Blomqvist is still playing well at that point....how do you?
Ned will be back soon. It won't be enough time for Jarry to really feel any heat.

The real question is what happens if Jarry sucks through February, Ned has been solid, and Blomqvist is tearing it up in the AHL again.

Reactions: Pancakes

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Murray won two cups. Jarry won two playoff games.
Murray also has a league minimum contract and still cleared waivers. They both suck ass. Pining for Murray because Jarry sucks is like missing your ex-wife who slashed your tires becuase your current one is cheating on you. Time to make better choices.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Murray also has a league minimum contract and still cleared waivers. They both suck ass. Pining for Murray because Jarry sucks is like missing your ex-wife who slashed your tires becuase your current one is cheating on you. Time to make better choices.
I miss good Matt Murray which we had for all of two seasons but hey we got two cups out of that

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
I'm glad this brilliant coach healthy scratched St Ivany for literally no reason after Graves put up 2 games where he wasn't bad just so Sullivan can play his fellow Masshole.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
I'm glad this brilliant coach healthy scratched St Ivany for literally no reason after Graves put up 2 games where he wasn't bad just so Sullivan can play his fellow Masshole.
I mean you could rotate scratching every single one of our defense and I dont think youd notice much difference.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
I'm not saying I want Murray now. I just wish the Penguins had something close to Murray when he was good. Not pay $5M for a guy who only disappoints.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Jarry for MAF. Get it done!

emotions-like-that.gif

• Love
Reactions: Zirakzigil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad