GDT: Game IV Pens vs Habs 1730hrs EST: Battle of the Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenguinSuitedUp

Sponsor
Oct 2, 2019
Fivehead decision by Sullivan to play Jarry, convincing the team to give up next to no shots in the first period is met with a fivehead play by Jarry, who promptly gives up a goal 3 shots in and reinforces Sullivan’s decision.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Messier is worse than Wayne as an analyst.

Nothing new.

He looks like shit to start…maybe he should take more time to get over his injury
maybe he should go play somewhere else altogether so we can enjoy the pick and prospect instead.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Geno going to disappoint a lot hatters this year.

Mad Hatters

1728951950698.gif

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Having TK and Jay Caufield on the same intermission panel sure is something from a visual perspective lmao

LiffLaff

Crazy? Me?
Feb 22, 2010
Vardal
I'd put Rakell there. Rust is overthinking everything and plays are dying on his stick
I don't understand how the coaching staff doesnt see it, Rust has never had the makings of a good powerplay player, he has neither the vision nor the shooting, and he's way to unpredictable. Great third wheel five on five, where he can hunt down pucks and be disruptive on the for check, but his weaknesses really show when they are supposed to control and dictate the play in zone with the man advantage.

Reactions: Pancakes

BillyOcean

Jan 2, 2015
Its 2-0 without Marc Andre Jarry in there. This was something I saw a thousand times before. They'd insulate Fleury, outshoot and outscore the opposing squad, but then Fleury would give up some doughnut and keep the game close on about five shots.

Reactions: metalan2 and Andy99

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Its 2-0 without Marc Andre Jarry in there. This was something I saw a thousand times before. They'd insulate Fleury, outshoot and outscore the opposing squad, but then Fleury would give up some doughnut and keep the game close on about five shots.
Matt Jarry
Tristan Nedeljarry.
Jean Sebastian Jarry
Sebastian Jarron
Ron Jarrnutt

We good now? Stop being a Sullivan.

That NHL show on Amazon is garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad