GDT: Game Four - Montréal @ Ottawa - 7P - Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

studDUGY

Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
I don't understand why the Habs are playing not to lose... it's 3-0 in the series. You can take some risks, lol.

Plekanec and Galchenyuk will just never work. Both suck when together.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
It would be nice if that Plekanec line could get their heads out of their *****.

This looks like a Buffalo vs Carolina regular season match. Just awful hockey.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Habs aren't playing like they want to close the series out and the Sens aren't playing like they're down 0-3. Price looks like he wants to win, so hopefully the boys play on that level in the 3rd and close this out.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Very disappointed in how low key the Habs are playing....Sens look like crap, Habs should be all over them. The craptastic PP has got to be fixed...

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
First team who get scored on will start opening the play. It might be a back and forth period if one gets scored early.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
We need to wake half the team up for the third.
Price Weise and Prust are holding us in there.

Ottawa are going to be tight force them and it's over...

psychonaut

Sep 4, 2003
I don't understand why the Habs are playing not to lose... it's 3-0 in the series. You can take some risks, lol.

I believed the idea is that we have the better goalie so we should get a bounce in the game. Not really surprised this has been the norm for the season.

Disappearing Semin

Oct 18, 2012

Plekanec and Galchenyuk will just never work. Both suck when together.

Run&Gun isn't our game, if we go head to head with Ottawa to run and gun, we are going to lose

Picaroon

Apr 6, 2008
New Brunswick
Very disappointed in how low key the Habs are playing....Sens look like crap, Habs should be all over them. The craptastic PP has got to be fixed...

I predict they come out guns blazing to start the 3rd, score one in the first 2 mins then sit on their heels the next 18 mins and we all have anxiety attacks.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Renaud Lavoies accent is hilarious

Typical Renaud Lavoie interview :

Lavoie : So, ummmm, Bobby, this is a must win game isn't it, I mean, it's important for your team to come out strong in this third period.

Ryan : Yeah, it's do or die, we have to leave it all on the ice in this third period.

Lavoie : Alors la, Ryan nous explique a quel point cette période est importante.

Doesn't really matter what Ryan said, he just confirms his own question. It's so ridiculous.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I didn't notice but which line did DSP end up on in the 2nd since it looked like Weise was up with DD and Max. DSP only as 6:52 TO1 so far tonight so he hasn't played much at all.

Eller now up to 8:01 TOI after 2 periods.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
I think the Habs are playing a good game, defense has been solid and Price has been even better when needed.

Good news is that they can make it a tight game vs anybody. But when you lead 3-0 in a series it's frustrating as hell to hold back on any offense.

no 4-1 win for us in the playoffs this year for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad