GDT: Game Four(Giev): COL vs. BOS (7:30PM MT)

New Nickname for Alex? (Thanks to henchman21 for providing!)

• 5G

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • 6eor9e

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • George the VII

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Geor8e

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Remember Girard being wide open in front of the net and passing it to the side of the crease?

f*** me what a p***y ass play that was.

He wasn't the only one who did that but yes I screamed at the TV when that happened and got snapped at by the wife b/c the kids were sleeping.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I love being the guy who shouts f***IN SHOOT at the TV.

I did too, but it was more like SHOO.. oh it's Girard..

I'm fine with him passing. His shot is the definition of a fkn muffin, and rarely makes it to the net. I thought maybe some day he'd fix it to passable but he hasn't.

Now Cale on the other hand? Fkn over the net, off the skate, and passing way more than he should be. He did wire one in on the PP so hopefully that gets going. We need that threat.

• Haha
Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I did too, but it was more like SHOO.. oh it's Girard..

I'm fine with him passing. His shot is the definition of a fkn muffin, and rarely makes it to the net. I thought maybe some day he'd fix it to passable but he hasn't.

Now Cale on the other hand? Fkn over the net, off the skate, and passing way more than he should be. He did wire one in on the PP so hopefully that gets going. We need that threat.
No he still needs to take that shot. It was Joonas f***ing Korpisalo in net. You take EVERY GD SHOT you can against that guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad