GDT: Game Four(Giev): COL vs. BOS (7:30PM MT)

New Nickname for Alex? (Thanks to henchman21 for providing!)

• 5G

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • 6eor9e

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • George the VII

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Geor8e

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
And Here We Go.gif

Vk1ing

Feb 12, 2016
pepe_silvia_conspiracy_illusory_patterns_always_sunny_600.jpg
Ok guys hear me out after days of research i think I figured it out. Georgievs nick name is 4giev but he's letting in more than 4 goals. What gives? 4 plus 4 is 8. Cale makar is also not playing good. Cale is usually a good player, he didn't just start sucking for no reason at all. He's actually in on 4gievs plan. This is actually his master plan. First he slipped Nuke some coke. The Russian machine could not resist. This further weakened out forward depth. Now we have to rely on depth scoring to have any chance to make the playoffs. On top of that He is playing bad becuase he wants the avs to be used to playing from behind multiple goals and scoring like 6 goals. They will get depth scoring, Landeskog lekhy and nuke make a comeback which is enough to get them into the playoffs starts. Our offense will be stacked but finish 4th overall becuase of the lack of all our big guns. We will fininsh 8th in the west (4th in the central). No one will take us seriously and will question out goaltending. When that happens Goerge locks back into his 4Giev mode and now we are winning all our games 6 to 4 on our way to our 4th stanely cup. This is the 4th game he will let in less than 4 goals so that we (the chosen insiders) get the message. (If u got this far congrats everyone needs take a deep breath and enjoy hockey again lol)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad