GDT: Game Four(Giev): COL vs. BOS (7:30PM MT)

New Nickname for Alex? (Thanks to henchman21 for providing!)

• 5G

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • 6eor9e

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • George the VII

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Geor8e

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

jani

Oct 15, 2023
4:30am, woke up an hour ago because of drunken neighbors. Time to get disappointed with some Avs "hockey"!

Reactions: Snow Arc

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
1729129213463.png

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005

Nothing quite like working your ass off only to be rewarded with two career bottom-6'ers on your wings
This is not the change I was looking for. This is taking it waaaaay too far. As if it is an attempt to simply proove Bednar is right too keep to his normal stack the top and next man up mentality. Seriously...just move Rants to the second line. That's all that needed to happen...but that was before JD got hurt. At this point the change should be to spread Makar's defensive pair between the top two lines instead of continuing to play exclusively with Nate. Especially since Girard has been playing so damn well so far too.

• Haha
Reactions: CobraAcesS

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
Wow those lines are f***ing nasty. Bednar clearly trying to spread the skill across three lines.

I think LOC will be good with Mack but Wood? Yikes.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
This is not the change I was looking for. This is taking it waaaaay too far. As if it is an attempt to simply proove Bednar is right too keep to his normal stack the top and next man up mentality. Seriously...just move Rants to the second line. That's all that needed to happen...but that was before JD got hurt. At this point the change should be to spread Makar's defensive pair between the top two lines instead of continuing to play exclusively with Nate.

Yeah, at this point I can only laugh. Sometimes it's funny, Sometimes it's just something to do besides crying.. lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad