GDT: Game Four(Giev): COL vs. BOS (7:30PM MT)

New Nickname for Alex? (Thanks to henchman21 for providing!)

• 5G

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • 6eor9e

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • George the VII

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Geor8e

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
We've gotta help the dude with his style...

Mess with CMAC.1.png

We should have a competition to see who can upgrade his drip the best via photoshop.

Dr Amazing

Oct 5, 2017
Its only game 4 of the season the Avs can go 0-4-0 that's not the plan but then win the next 6 games and the story changes go Avs go.

Last edited:

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
That could work and offers a stretch goal.

Some suggestions:

5G - this works in two ways, 5 goals given up... and obviously 5G gives you cancer just like watching George play hockey.

6eor9e - probably more realistic.... gives us a 6 starting point for good nights with stretch goal of 9 where Mikko may really murder George. Plus we can post all sorts of nice memes.

George the VII - time to get some Roman influence here. Alcoholic society for the alcoholism George causes

Geor8e - Admittedly a stretch, but so is only giving up 8 goals.

5G because the effort it takes to type that is appropriate.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
It's only the second parley I've done with hockey, i should wait till middle of the season so players are a bit more predictable and not slow starters.
Yeah, but don't think for a minute the bookies aren't also taking that into account. These odds will tighten as we move along I'm sure.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Anyone know what time the game is actually starting? Since we know TNT is known for their prompt start times.
Now that's what I want to take a bet on. The starting time of games.

Everywhere I'm looking is showing the TNT stated 5:30pm start time, but BUF and PIT are tied up in the 2nd intermission. You just know OT is going to happen. And then they will need to stay with the broadcast crew for 10+ minutes discussing the game that just happened before realizing, oh yeah, we are either holding up the other game or just not broadcasting it if they actually started on time.

It's really the only thing I think TNT gets really wrong with their broadcast. I actually love their on-ice PP timer overlay. Having Hank in the studio is just pure F'in class. He's the Cary Grant of the NHL.

Last edited:

Snow Arc

We got service We got challenge Set yourself apart
Aug 14, 2020
Does anyone know any Oli and Sven jokes? I know 2:

Oli and Sven were sent to clean up a light plane that crashed into a graveyard. Over 400 bodies have been discovered so far.

and

Oli and Sven were janitors at the high school. Theyre was a PTA meeting and they were standing by near the gym. A lady asked Sven, "Can I get to the meeting through there?" Oli looked her up and down and replied, "Oh sure, we moved a piano tru dere."

• Haha
Reactions: expatriatedtexan

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Well the Sens did win an 8-7 game, there's hope! Plus didn't we all say the Avs can't win until the Oilers do?

Reactions: Snow Arc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad